Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Rememberings

I am wearing my remembering pouch today to honor you friend.
My heart has been achy from the moment I woke up and I guess I thought two hearts would help me continue to walk where life needs me to walk for the day.
I will not write them all down here- but my heart is full of Rememberings. Memories. Moments. All of these so near and dear to me. Times both on and off the trail that are very special to my heart. 
I hope you know how much I miss you friend.
The remembering pouch means more to me now then it ever has. It reminds an old achy heart of important things. It hangs near my other heart reminding it of  it need for light, wind, water, stone, plants, animals, and We. Reminding my heart to keep thumping along in a more happier rain kind of way... because I am blessed. Hearts can get dusty and I know mine needs to be dusted off. Reminded that there is greatness there. WE there. Friends that walk there. Thanks for being my friend Al. You definitely walk in my heart. Thank you.