Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Aye Dude!

Hi Buddy-
I dont know if you will see these any time soon... haha but every once and awhile I think about this blog and give it a note. I hope it makes you smile if and when ya find it.

ANYHOO- Youre awesome!

I am at work listening to podcasts and I am sleeeeeepy. Im supposedly an INFP personality type... psh... whatever that means... I think Im a kelli personality type that would shock all scientists! haha But I guess I am kinda an INFP... which means Im a sensitive soul that thinks a lot. hahahaha Thats my run down version of it. Its helpful when im healthy and not so helpful when im not healthy. ANYWAY- can ya see why im nearly asleep. So in Chinese I am watery wood and in scientist I am INFP.

I hope you have the best day ever whenever you find this! Grateful for ya friend and just think your the bomb.com! Cant wait to party in a couple weeks!





No comments:

Post a Comment