Thursday, October 24, 2019

The goals I set

Heya sistah!

Just wanted to drop ya a line or two...

I wanted to remind ya how awesome you are today. Well... whatever day ya find this! haha No matter the day you will still be awesome. And I hope it finds you at just the day ya need.

YOU ARE AWESOME BUDDY!

Im so grateful for the fun weekend we just had. Seeing and Hearing Ben Rector, going for a beautiful hike... and SLAM DUNKING! Even surviving a manicure and pedicure! It was awesome to party with you. To just be with ya and paint the town red.

You really are awesome.  I set a goal for myself today that I would give you peace until this evening.... yup. haha  Sometimes I worry that I drive ya crazy with texts and calls and so I told myself that today my gift to you would be giving you peace! I miss ya Aly. Guess Im somehow breaking this goal because I just hopped on this blog to somehow say hello early!

Thanks for all that you bring to my life. Thanks for sharing your light! Its an absolute gift to have you for my friend!



No comments:

Post a Comment